CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

so depressing. my sis isnt replying my sms-es. and my mom isnt talking to me. greattt. i deserve it.

and worst still, i cant seem to find episode 13 online... dammit.

AGH!!!!!

and i went to the library today. was searching for 2 books. it was stated in the bloodysystem that its NOT on loan. but when i went to the respective shelves to look for them... NOT THERE!!!!!! wahlao eh. in the end i borrowed 4 very new looking books with nice covers. yes i am this shallow. and of no substance. yay.

and i really hate to say this, its either ive chosen a wrong day to wear my new shoe (last thurs and fri it was the beverlyfeldmans, yesterday was my whitealdo and today my cheap slip ins from genting) or the weather loveeeeess making my new shoes wet. third time in a row.. ta ma de.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home